Fertilite Granite - from Premier Research Labs (PRL)
Our primary reason to use the Fertilite Granite is for EMF protection and to create a strong, coherent, healing field in the home. There are also huge benefits for your plants and garden described below.
High Resonance Decomposed Granite Aggregate
Mix into soil to promote a crumbly soil texture for better drainage to help plants thrive.
Fertilite is a gardener's dream.
Plants LOVE soil where Fertilite natural granite aggregate has been mixed in!
Fertilite™ Granite delivers its best effects when mixed in healthy fertile soil. Fertilite™ Granite is not a fertilizer, rather it assists soil health by acting to promote better soil drainage and thus, lessen soil compaction.
When you mix natural granite aggregate such as Fertilite™ into the soil areas around your home, it helps support soil health due to its bioenergetic properties. Once you apply Fertilite™ to your garden or lawn areas, please enjoy walking barefoot often to take advantage of the earth’s natural bioenergetic properties.
Plants LOVE Fertilite Granite!
The missing element in your garden!
• Excellent for use in garden soil or potted plants
• Helps create a “crumbly” soil texture for better drainage to help plants thrive
• An excellent natural additive to potting soil for any type of potted plant, including
• Excellent when mixed in garden soil; its properties will continue working for
you for years to come!
• Use as a natural rock pathway through your yard or garden or as a natural
surface patio (features an attractive natural look and drains well)
• Helps enhance the inherent properties of your soil
For potted plant use - Mix Fertilite as about 10% of the total content into your potting soil mix.
For garden soil use - Mix Fertilite as about 25% of the total content into the top 6 inches of garden soil. Using smaller amounts can be beneficial as well.
For lawn areas - To improve your lawn area, lightly sprinkle a fine layer of Fertilite minerals to cover your entire lawn area. Only one application is needed.