Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, wild harvested pine, wild harvested bloodroot, wild harvested Canadian fir balsam, organic calendula, organic echinacea, organic elderflower.
Clean out your hair follicles
Many people use clay masks to draw out debris and toxins from hair follicles. While this might seem logical, clay actually dries out skin, as do tee tree oil and witch hazel. Skin requires oil to be healthy and strong. Dry skin can result in the following:
- More wrinkles
- Dehydrated skin
- Cracks in skin which can allow for bacteria and other microbes to penetrate
- Increased risk of wounds and acne
- Increased risk of skin infection
- Increased natural oil production
If the skin dries out, those Sebaceous glands kick into overdrive with gusto and immediately begin producing more oil to moisten the skin to fight back with good oil, like throwing water on a fire. Way to go, Sebaceous glands! That oil is protecting your skin.
The answer is simple. Use a drawing ointment that contains ZERO water, like Puremedy’s Black Drawing ointment, Acne relief ointment and Daily Face Cream for oily skin. See below. Overnight, the ingredients in each of these ointments drew out this embedded splinter all by itself, and deposited the debris onto the bandaid by morning. One, two, three. Voila!
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area 2-3 times a day, as needed, or as directed by your physician.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
*Puremedy products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, mitigate or cure any disease.