Liver Gallbladder Flush
Basic Liver and Gallbladder Flush
Cleansing the liver/gallbladder for optimal health*
- Helps cleanse stagnant waste from the liver and gallbladder
- Supports optimal liver functioning and bile flow
- Helps cleanse the blood and lymph
- Helps rejuvenate the body
Whole Body Boost
Liver/gallbladder flushes are used to stimulate elimination of waste from the body to open the blood and lymph flow to the liver, to increase in bile flow and to improve overall liver functioning. Liver/gallbladder flushes can purify the blood and improve blood supply to the whole body when your liver filter has been cleansed. Caution: if you are under a doctors care, check with your doctor before trying a new program.
Before the Flush
On the two days preceding the flush, it is important that you are having regular bowel movements and that you do not have a fever or other pronounced cleansing symptoms. Otherwise, you may feel nauseated or very poorly on the day of the flush.
- Premier Tomato (or 1/2 cup organic tomato juice)
- Cold Pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- Premier Turmeric
- HepatoVen and/or Biliven
Day of the Liver/Gallbladder Flush
Your lunch and dinner should contain a large fresh organic salad with lots of leafy greens, cooked and raw organic vegetables (no head lettuce).
Avoid additional oils or fats, butter, dressings, fried food etc. to maximize the flush.
Use the minimal amounts of protein (meat or dairy), or preferably none.
Avoid all fruit on this day.
Suggested snacks: homemade vegetable soup, vegetable broth, organic vegetable juice, fresh raw vegetables, herbal teas and purified water. (Wow that's a lot of vegetables!)
Mix the following ingredients together in a high-speed blender:
- 2 tablespoons of premier tomato in half cup water or half cup organic tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons of 100% extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil (the best quality you can find)
- Two caps of Allicidin or 1/2 tsp. freshly grated, raw, organic garlic (avoid commercial grade)
- Two caps of premier turmeric (opened capsules then add to mixture)
- Drink the liver/gallbladder flush mixture first thing in the morning.
- Immediately swallow two caps of HepatoVen and/or Biliven.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Repeat flush and swallow two more caps of HepatoVen and/or Biliven.
- Do not take any other food or supplements.
- Wait 90 minutes or more before eating. This allows the flush to work its way through the digestive tract, unhampered by any food burden. You may drink water or herbal tea during the 90 minutes.
- Take your regular supplements with lunch and dinner.
After the Flush
After the flush we recommend taking HepatoVen and/or Biliven daily along with Coral Legend plus Premier Greens and Premier EFA’s. These products are from once living sources, designed to promote the optimal functioning of the liver and gallbladder as well as the whole body.*
How often should I flush?
Repeat the flush once per week for two months. If you are a sensitive person you may need to take only one dose of the flush each week or flush every other week until you feel you have achieved your best function. To help achieve optimal liver health, repeat this flush at least once a year.
Congratulations! You’re on your way to a healthier YOU!
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent disease.