Intestinal Cleanse Juice
Makes 1 to 2 servings
Ingredients:10 Apples, seeded
Juice of 1 Lemon
5 Caps Psyllium Husks
- Run apples through your juicer.
- Stir in lemon
- Empty contents of psyllium capsules into juice.
- Stir, pour into glasses and serve!
This juice is full of vitamins A, C, E, selenium, lutein and lycopene, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes. It will also help to support an alkaline pH in your body and taken regularly will help to strengthen bones, support digestion, protect your heart and reduce inflammation.
Makes 2 servings
3 organic celery stalks
1/2 fresh pineapple chopped
1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
1 lime, peeled
1 cup filtered water
Optional Ingredients:1 pinch of Premier Pink Salt
1 level scoop of Premier Fermented Turmeric
10 basil leaves
- Peel, seed and chop the produce
- Run through your juicer
- Stir in water and pink salt
- To make this recipe as a smoothie for extra fiber, add 1 cup of filtered water and a handful of ice cubes. Blend all ingredients in the blender.