Activated zeolite powder capsules for greater detoxifying power. Superfine zeolite powder is activated to give more surface area for detoxification to take place.
Zeolite is a hydrated aluminosilicate which contains a small percentage of water in its internal structure. A four stage process of heat treatment removes this water to give you more detoxifying power.
Convenient, easy to take vegetable capsules each contain 520 mg zeolite. No fillers.
Recommended dosage: 1 – 3 capsules with a glass of water twice a day. but if you are very toxic start with 1 capsule per day and increase gradually.
- Spread your dose over the day if you are taking more than one capsule per day.
- Each capsule contains 520 mg, 5 capsules contain a total of 2.6 g.
- If you are very toxic, take one capsule per day and build up dosage very slowly. Take with food or take soon after eating as this will help to prevent over-detoxing and its symptoms.
- If you have serious health problems consult your health practitioner first.
- Drink plenty of water as zeolite is dehydrating and may cause constipation. If you have kidney problems, be cautious about your water intake and take minimum doses of zeolite. Consult your health practitioner first.
- Taking 10 g or more of zeolite powder per day over an extended period may cause some loss of nutrition.
- Do not take antibiotics, probiotics, iodine, iron, products with high levels of phosphorous such as lecithin or oil based supplements within 30 minutes of taking zeolite powder.
- Do not take zeolite powder while you are taking a medication containing heavy metals. Instead, take zeolite after stopping the medication to help rid your body of the heavy metals.
- If you are having chemotherapy or radiation therapy, take zeolite before, between and after treatments but not during treatments.
- Check with the manufacturer, a pharmacist or a doctor before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, Warfarin and immunosuppressants. If you are in doubt, do not take zeolite.
- If you have had surgery, wait a few weeks for your body to readjust before taking zeolite.
- Long term ingestion of zeolite and zeolite + fulvic/humic has been found by many people to have long term health benefits but have a break from time to time. Don’t take a break in flu season!
- Babies, infants and toddlers should not be given any of the products except for short term use in cases of emergency, e.g. diarrhea, and then only a minimal amount according to weight and age. Consult a health practitioner first.
Source of Zeo Natural’s Zeolite Powder
The source of Zeo Natural’s superfine zeolite powder is a pristine rural location near Quirindi, NSW. The mine supplies the finest quality, pure Australian Organic Certified zeolite available.
The zeolite deposit is solid red rock, 305 million years old and covered by a protective layer of paramagnetic conglomerate rock.
Australian Organic Certified Processing
After the zeolite rocks have been mined they are crushed and sieved into a wide range of grades which are used for many purposes, e.g. granules for filtration and fine powder for animal feed.
The fine powder is further processed by air filtration, where the larger particles drop down leaving behind only the very finest particles. The particle size range of the remaining superfine zeolite powder is 85% 0 – 40 microns with an average of 19 microns. Whatever size particle the zeolite is processed to, the internal pore size of the zeolite molecule stays the same.
Mineralogy and CEC
The mineral make up of our Australian zeolite is 85% clinoptilolite and 15% mordenite, another variety of zeolite which is also beneficial for health, with minor amounts of quartz, feldspar and montmorillonite. That’s 100% zeolite compared with other zeolites from overseas which contain only 65 – 75% zeolite. Australian zeolite is very powerful, with an average cation exchange capacity of 150 meq/100g.