- The shelf-life of Lauricidin® is two years
- 1 Jar is a 4-6 Week Supply
- 3000mg Monolaurin in a single teaspoon
- Health Professional-recommended and 100% Non-Toxic, Pure Nutrient, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family.
- Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Our monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties*.
Lauricidin Dosing Information
Simply place contents of the blue scoop in mouth and wash down with water or juice.
- Take Lauricidin in small amounts until you reach your level for optimal health and self healing. This could mean 1-3 blue scoops per day.
- When air or ship traveling you may need to increase your maintenance level.
- When faced with stress or "coming down with something," increase the level during these times.
- Take daily for optimal health and self healing much like vitamins.
Do not chew the pellets.
Do not take too much, too soon in order to avoid a die-off (Herxheimer) reaction.
Lauricidin is a concentrated mini-pellet of sn1 (3)-monolaurin. Monolaurin is a class of direct food additives referred to as GRAS or Generally Regarded As Safe by the US FDA. Lauricidin is nontoxic and does not interact with most drugs or supplements. Because Lauricidin is bioactive, the exact amount that you need for optimal health depends on your diet and genetic makeup.
Children (3-10 years old)--- Do not chew pellets.
To be taken with meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. For difficult situations try placing the pellets into applesauce, pudding, peanut butter, etc. For very young children it is best to start with 1-3 pellets a day for several days before increasing the dose.
The usual initial level of Lauricidin is increased gradually to twice/thrice daily for a week or two. This level can be increased further thereafter. The maintenance level will depend on effects seen and adjusted accordingly. Contact Dr. Jon J. Kabara with questions or comments.
Adults--- Take with or after meals.
The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. The recommended initial level of Lauricidin is 0.75 gram (1/4 blue scoop) one, two or three times daily for a week before increasing the amount.
The level can then be increased to 1.5 grams (1/2 blue scoop) one, two or three times daily thereafter.
A maintenance level can be 3.0 grams (one blue scoop) two or three times a day as necessary for optimal health effects. In stubborn cases this may be increased. The length of time for taking this supplement is an individual response. Supplements need to be taken on a continuing basis for better health, much like vitamins.
Lauricidin is a nontoxic nutritional lipin. Lauricidin may, however, increase the die off of microorganisms and result in a "Herxheimer" reaction, a kind of flu, acne, allergic symptom, etc. If this happens you need to cut back on the level or even stop for a few days before taking lower levels and then going higher. Present information on Lauricidin suggests that it does not interfere with drug metabolism or other supplements. If taken together, Lauricidin may increase their absorption.
This information is provided by Med-Chem Labs about Lauricidin or its use. It is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. Any information given is only intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Prof. Dr. Jon J. Kabara and scientific world literature. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research of the subject and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.