Puremedy Skin Tag Relief temporarily relieves symptoms such as skin excrescences and papules.*
Organic Calendula Officinalis* 1X HPUS (marigold)
Helps with: wound healing
Organic Echinacea Angustifolia* 1X HPUS (echinacea)
Helps with: wound healing, itchy dry skin
Organic Sambucus Nigra* 1X HPUS (elderberry)
Helps with: swelling
Organic Thuja Occidentalis* 1X HPUS (arbor vitae)
Helps with: herpetic eruptions
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the components in this product are officially monographed in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. 1X is a homeopathic dilution.
Organic beeswax, organic bloodroot, wild harvested Canadian fir balsam, wild harvested pine, organic castor oil, wild harvested dragon's blood, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic manuka oil, organic oregano oil, organic tea tree oil.
- Test for allergy by rubbing a small amount on skin before use.
- Apply topically to affected area 2-3 times a day, or as directed by your physician. Cover with a non-absorbent bandage. Do not use gauze.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this salve.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition or taking any other drug
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur after 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
*Puremedy products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, mitigate or cure any disease.