Zeo Natural’s pure and powerful Australian superfine zeolite powder (clinoptilolite) is the finest micron size available on the market.
You will find Australian zeolite to be very versatile as it has a wide variety of uses in health, skin care, first aid, personal hygiene, pet care and more.
People in many countries, including Australia, use zeolite powder as a detoxifying mineral supplement.
In Russia, the United Kingdom and other countries zeolite is approved as a food supplement and in America it is listed as Generally Regarded As Safe.
Zeolite is dehydrating so before starting on a zeolite regime make sure you are properly hydrated then drink more water than you normally would while taking zeolite. If you have serious health problems please consult your health practitioner first, preferably one who is familiar with zeolite.
1 level 5 ml teaspoon = 2,500 mg
1 heaped 5 ml teaspoon = approximately 5,000 mg
Zeolite can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Recommended dosage is from 1 to 2 level teaspoons per day depending on your state of health and the reason you are taking it. If you are very toxic it is advisable to start with 1/4 teaspoon per day and increase gradually.
Add 1 level teaspoon of zeolite powder to a glass of water, stir and drink straight away or leave for 5 minutes before drinking it to allow the larger particles to settle to the bottom of the glass then drink the water, leaving the sediment behind. The accumulated sediment can be kept and used in first aid, personal hygiene or skin care.
- When making zeolite water it is important to avoid inhaling the very fine dust, not because it is toxic but because inhaling any fine dust should be avoided. To do this put the water into the glass first then plunge the spoonful of zeolite into the glass quickly, resting the spoon on the bottom. Leave for a few seconds before stirring.
- You can drink zeolite water as soon as it has been made or for babies, infants, toddlers, children and for those adults with a delicate stomach let it sit for about 5 minutes so the sediment drops to the bottom of the glass then drink the liquid and use the remaining sediment for other purposes.
- The daily dose is 1 level teaspoon (2.5 g) per day which can gradually be increased to 5 g per day if required. Rather than taking your daily dose all at once, drink half when you make it up and half later.
- If you are very toxic, take 1/4 level teaspoon (625 g) per day and build up dosage very slowly.
- Add to food or drink some soon after eating as this will help to prevent over-detoxing and its symptoms.
Natural Australian Zeolite is also available as a supplement in convenient capsules.
Zeolite Added to Food
A small amount of zeolite powder can be added to smoothies, soups, casseroles, stir fries and many other dishes or drinks.